Host a morning tea
Bringing your workplace, community or social group together for a morning tea to demonstrate that we all belong - multiculturalism is a key part of the Queensland culture and identity and we should celebrate our diversity together.
How to make this happen:
- Use our Multicultural Queensland Month (MQM) poster and display it around your business or organisation to encourage awareness and attendance.
- Consider including some meaningful insights about Queensland’s multicultural success on the event invitation.
- Engage with a local Multicultural Cultural Advisor.
- Download the resources below.
- Consider inviting a representative of a local program or organisation to attend your morning tea and share information about the work they do.
Please use these free campaign resources to promote Multicultural Queensland Month and your related events and activities.
Add a bit of festivity by decorating your event, workplace or home with bunting to celebrate.
- Bunting (PDF, 3.5MB)
Take some time out and have some fun by colouring in this downloadable sheet. Feel free to share you creativity on our social media by tagging #MqldM19
- Wordfind (PDF, 2.4MB)
Download, print out and pin up the posters to show your support
- Multicultural Queensland Month A4 poster (PDF, 2.9MB)
- Multicultural Queensland Month A3 events poster (PDF, 7.5MB)
The signature block (PNG, 120 KB) can be inserted into your Microsoft Outlook email signature to show your support for Queensland Multicultural Month:
- Save this email signature image (PNG, 120 KB) to your computer
- Open a New Email window
- Select Signature
- Select Signatures from the drop-down options
- Choose Select signature to edit
- When your cursor is under your signature text in the Edit signature field, select the image icon
- Browse and select the image from your computer and click Insert
- To include a web link to our website, click on the image in the Edit signature field and select the hyperlink icon
- In the address field type www.qld.gov.au/multiculturalmonth then click OK
- Click OK again to save your signature block.